Online Assignments

Happy Monday Parents and Students. Well we have officially started our virtual learning today and I have posted 2 assignments that are due on Wednesday. Since the JROTC class is 50% participation we will have to be very creative throughout this time we are out of school.

On Friday I gave out a hard copy of the assignments that students will work on for the next 3 weeks. If you were not there, I will upload when I post that particular assignment. I gave students the option to either put on full uniform and upload/email photo or write a full page essay in which I will post topic on Thursday morning.

Please students make sure you log on each and every day to check post and complete assignments. If you were unable to register on schoology please do so as soon as possible.

Access Codes are as follows:

1st Block  - 429R-VD4S-9FNP5

3rd Block - JQ3M-3DD9-PMZNV

4th Block - FWPT-CNPH-HW58V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schoology

Virtual Learning Part II